By emmawalters at 10:34 on 08/01/14
0 comments... add your comments below
The next Lazy Daisy Antenatal Workshop for couples will be held on the 19th January, 10am - 1pm in Bristol. Future dates also available in February, March and April.
Highly competitive price at just £75 per couple or £60 when attended with Lazy Daisy Antenatal Yoga Classes.
The Daisy Birthing antenatal couples workshop offers a relaxed learning environment, which will also provide opportunities to meet other parents you may want to stay in touch with when your babies are born. We are completely 'embarrassment' free… you will not be asked to join in with any games or role plays. The classes are taught in small groups to give you time for questions, discussion and practice.
What do they entail?
The focus of the workshop is the way in which women can use their bodies during labour and birth to make the process as easy and straightforward as possible. This includes:
• A real understanding of the physiology of labour - what causes the process to happen and what causes the process to falter.
• Ways you can prepare for birth during pregnancy
• Recognising and understanding the different stages of labour
• Movement and birthing positions for a more confident delivery
• Different breathing techniques for each stages of labour
• Techniques which enable dad2be to provide meaningful support (through prompts, breathing, massage and practical tasks).
• Waterbirths. Detailed information on everything you need to know about having a waterbirth, benefits for labour, when it is possible to use the pool, movements in the pool etc.
You will be given a handout which summarises the key principles discussed.
If you would like more information or to book a place on one of the next upcoming workshops please e-mail emma on emmaw-lazydaisy@Hotmail.co.uk or call Emma on 07951 243454 for more information.
Date: Wednesday, January 08, 2014
Repeats: Every Day until Sunday, February 23, 2014